Latest Jobs vacancy for Customer Service Trainer in Kenya Nov 2015
Required: Customer Service Trainer
Background: Our client has recently opened a new modern hotel would wishes to have a trainer with good experience in hospitality industry to train his team 15 front office staff on good customer service practice which he anticipates will enhance the level of service delivery at his facility with objective of increased customer satisfaction, more loyal customers and ultimately greater profits.
The trainer will be engaged on need basis to carry out the customer service training for both existing and newly recruited staff and enhance their level of customer awareness and service to greater levels that matches and exceeds the standards of Hotels of its class.
The trainings are planned to be held on need basis and depending on the seasonal exigencies.
- The suitable trainer should possess the following academic and professional qualifications as well as possess requisite experience in the field of training.
- Should have minimum Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in customer service and marketing skills
- Should have certifications in customer care
- Should have trained for at least 3 to 5 years in this field in a commercial setting preferably in the hospitality industry
- Must show proof of such training
- Be willing to be engaged on short notice and commence training immediately . Be agile to travel when required
How to Apply
Candidates who feel they meet this criteria should submit their proposal for Customer Service Training with the following information;
- Objective of the course
- Course content
- Methodologies used for the training
- Course duration
- Course timetable
- Key facilitator and their profile
- Course fees
- References of previous trainings conducted
Complete proposed with accompanying documents and titled ”TRAINER ON CUSTOMER SERVICE”should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org