Job Opportunity: Customer Service Representative (Call Center Agent)
A position as Customer Service Representative is available at Brighterlite Kenya.
We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
About Brighterlite Kenya: Brighterlite Kenya is an international solar energy company that has been operational in Kenya for the last three years and currently repositioning itself in terms of product and brand.
Our mission is to provide inexpensive, reliable and clean electricity to Kenya’s rural villages by using innovative solar energy technology.
We keep a high ethical standard and work closely with NGOs and international development organisations. Our team and office in Kenya is new and job responsibilities are still under adjustment.
We help each other as a team even if that means doing something outside our normal job description. We have an open, informal and international culture where every employee is an important part of the team.
This is a unique chance to join an innovative international company with great opportunity to grow and improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.
This position reports to the Head Of Customer Service.
Primary tasks as Customer Service Representative (Call Center Agent)
- Delivering Customer Care excellence to our customers.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to Head of Customer Care.
- Pro-actively in come up with ways on how to improve customers’ repayment rate and reduce default levels.
- Maintaining and updating Customer account key details in our Cloud based CRM.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Customer Care.
- Degree at bachelor level or similar.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within Customer Service in ICT environment, especially Call Center.
- Experience in revenue collection with delivering service at a low cost and still keeping high customer satisfaction.
- Background from telecommunications or similar service sector.
- Understanding of rural Kenya culture and customer needs in rural areas.
- Must be able to speak and write Swahili fluently.
- Good knowledge of the English language – both oral and written.
- Other knowledge of regional languages will be preferred.
Knowledge / Skills
- Articulate and empathetic telephone manner.
- Tenacious in problem solving.
- Passionate about customer care and exceeding customer expectations, consistently.
- Able to work well with strict deadlines and under minimum supervision.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
Kindly send a copy of your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com indicating your current and expected Salary by COB 16th October 2015.