Summary: The overall role of brand management is to create consumer demand. They are responsible for formulating the brand’s long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans.
- Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies).
- Analyzes consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- To develop the annual brand plan
- executing all marketing plan programs
- seeking field input on various aspects, such as market conditions, program evaluation
- ideas for improving the marketing policies, procedures and strategies of the company he or she is working for
- overseeing analysis of reports and promotional programs
- forecasting, tracking and analyzing monthly sales
- assisting in the preparation of all brand presentations
- measuring and reporting brand performance, assisting in the development of new label design, package design, marketing materials and others
- receiving and responding to all sales requests about promotion, products, services etc., and other related activities.
- BS/BA degree in a business related function
- Higher diploma in sales and marketing is an added advantage.
- 3-6 years of work experience in retail, wholesale sales
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Results orientation
- Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.