Job Title: Automotive Head of Sales
Salary: 350K – 450K
Our client is a total solution provider for both On-highway and Off-highway applications with multi-product and multi-service operations are spread across East & Central Africa and India.
Their main product lines include Tyres, Engines, Drills, Transmissions, Earthmoving & other equipments; Consumables & Accessories in the Off -highway segment and Saloon Cars, 4X4 Passenger vehicles, Pick Ups, Light Commercial & Heavy Trucks, Tippers, Tyres, Spare Parts, Tools & Accessories in the On-highway segment.
They seek to hire a head of sales to manage the large sales division of the company.
- Meet the customers, open the doors for discussions, and identify customer needs, provide suitable product offerings
- Develop and manage customer relationship
- Keep track of competitor’s activities, advice management about counter actions being taken to ensure we are ahead of the competition
- Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action, where necessary
- Communicating effectively with each departmental manager on daily/ weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
- Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints
- Ensuring the profitability of the company
- To work with colleagues in the Contracts, Projects, Technical experts from Onsite Energy, Mining verticals and seek their assistance as and when required while trying to initiate, follow up, conclude and execute sales
- Planning, motivating and coordinating the staff through leadership and sound business practices and attain continuous improvements
- Developing and maintaining customer relationship at the highest level
- Preparing and submitting the annual budgets and achieve the approved annual budgets
- Controlling expenses and achieving profitability
- Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval
- Maintain the company image in line with its Core Values
Competencies & Qualifications Desired
- Should be a preferably an engineering graduate from a premier institute with post-graduation in management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales, Aftermarket and at least 3-5 years in a managerial position.
- Should have worked with high profile companies/distributors/associates
- Should be mature, strong administrative skills, self-driven, result oriented, ambitious and ready to take challenges.
- Should have good networking in the country/region
- Should be computer savvy and should be proficient in MS Office.
- Should be a leader to motivate and inspire the team.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Automotive Head of Sales) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9th October 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted