Latest Jobs vacancy Family Media IT Support Technician in Kenya Nov 2015
IT Support Technician
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of systems and Network administration.
- Awareness of IT trends and opportunities
- At least 4 years’ experience.
- Systems administration skills
- Network administration skills
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnosis skills for PCs
- Troubleshooting knowledge of Apple machines will be an added advantage.
- Excellent repairs and maintenance skills
- User training skills & support
- Analytical skills
- Reporting skills
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- To deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment.
- To maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to agreed standards under the direction of Systems Administrator or the Team Leader, by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- To liaise with colleagues in the department to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 4th December 2015 with the job title “IT Support Technician” as the email subject.