Our client, Carrefour is one of the largest French hypermarket chains in the world with 1,452 hypermarkets at the end of 2011 and more than 21,000 employees from more than 68 nationalities.
Carrefour is venturing into the Kenyan market and seeking to recruit a high caliber, results-oriented and self-driven Decorations Clerk.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a similar role and be responsible for the following key responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up instructions from superiors
- Display the products in relation with the store communication.
- Use a good and clear display in order to highlight the products / messages to our customers.
- Responsible to hang all visual Medias before the opening of the store.
- Apply and update the signage of the store ( Price changes , Promotions, Crazy Sales)
- Assist in the set-up of the commercial offices / Accommodation.
- Always be aware and well informed about new decoration techniques and trends in retail business.
- Strive in learning to make signage designs on the computer.
- Cut polystyrene signage.
- Construct Arcs & other P.O.S.
- Mount and Laminate Posters.
- Use the man-lift to hang posters & boards.
- Organize the Warehouse & offices.
Skills & Abilities:
- Certificate in Graphics Art & Design – Diploma will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years in: Creative Art and Procedural execution
- Creativity Skills
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of one’s self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 10th October, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.