The Manager, Strategy Delivery and Coordination shall report to the Managing Director
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the development and implementation of Strategic Plan
- Identifying new strategic opportunities and recommending them to the senior management.
- Monitoring of the customer perceptions on the current products and services and recommending appropriate interventions to the Senior Management.
- Management of the Quality Management System
- Management of Enterprise Risk Framework
- Monitoring the implementation of Performance Contracting activities.
- Overseeing the Marketing function of UNES.
- Monitoring the compliance to legal and statutory regulations.
- Masters Degree in Finance/MBA or Equivalent
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Accounting or the equivalent
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor by KEBS
- Strong Data Analysis capability using both MS Excel and other Database Statistical Software
- Ability to interpret trends, define problems, conceptualize solutions and convert to practical applications.
- At least 6 years relevant experience; 3 of which must be at the Strategic Planning and Monitoring, Performance Contracting and the Coordination of the Quality Management System
- Good working knowledge in Business Data Analysis , Interpretation and Presentation
- Person with high Integrity and Confidentiality
- Possess Good Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Possess the ability to interact with all levels of Management and Employees
- Holders have an added advantage
- Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before October 30, 2015
Senior HR Officer
P.O. Box 68241-00200
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities meeting the indicated criteria are encouraged to apply