Vacancy: Administrative Assistant Intern / Volunteer
Reports To: Program Director
Organization Description: Sustainable Development For All – Kenya is a nongovernmental organization that designs, models and distributes solar lanterns to poor communities with limited access to electricity.
Afterwards we empower the solar lanterns recipients that are mostly poor women to set up micro enterprises using the funds that were previously used for kerosene purchase.
- Managing the office inventory
- General office maintenance
- Provide receptionist services
- Provide technical support in production of solar lantern
- Responsible for maintaining the office filing system.
- Assist in overflow work from project staff.
- Perform any other tasks as delegated by the supervisor
Minimum qualification and skills:
- Minimum pass in O-level education
- Additional academic qualification will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A self-starter, takes initiative and works with no supervision
- A fast-learner
Benefit:- A monthly stipend and a possibility of an academic scholarship in a local college based on work output.
Interested applicants to send a brief but punchy application letter ONLY that clearly states qualification and achievement as one document, (no attachment required) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th October 2015 by 1700hrs.