- Responsible for training on all Bancassurance products to the Bancassurance team, Sales Units and Branch network.
- Formulate input to the Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar, training delivery, training curriculum; aides and tools (development, maintenance, review, research, content, documentation, media) relating to Bancassurance.
- Develops/reviews and maintains training curriculum, content, materials documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media relating to Bancassurance.
- Deliver training courses and programs relating to Bancassurance.
- Coordinate persons involved in delivering training relating to Bancassurance (training delivery, internal line trainers, external trainers, training facility management)
- Maintain relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/ stakeholders/ supplies within Bancassurance space i.e. Line Managers, Training Service
- Providers, Curriculum Developer and Learning Institutions and Enabling Shared Services Units.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to Bancassurance including TNA documents, training calendars, staff learner days and training evaluation.
- Monitoring and reporting on the budget relating to Bancassurance training ensuring adherence to approved budget.
- Deliver and facilitate Bancassurance training events across various Business Units and geographic locations.
- A University degree with specialization in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance or business management; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- AIIK Diploma or ACII Professional Qualification (or at least 6 credits) is mandatory.
- At least 6 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry 4 of which must be at Management level in Insurance Company, Insurance intermediary (in training, Underwriting, Claims or Relationship Management) or an Insurance Training institute.
- Have an In-depth understanding or working knowledge of both General and life insurance products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines and demands of the job.
- Excellent people management skills, Leadership skills, Innovative and motivating attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software
To be considered your application must be received by Oct. 30, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.