International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over 100 countries and has implemented over one hundred and fifty projects.
IBTCI is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for an on-going five years (2013-2018) Evaluation Services and Program Support (ESPS) project focused on Health Programs in East Africa.
- A master’s degree in economics, development studies, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, population health, demography or other relevant field is required;
- At least seven yrs. experience in the design & management of evaluations both performance and impact including development of methodology;
- Proven success in the development/update of Performance Management Plans/Monitoring and Evaluation Plans;
- Experience in establishment of baselines and time-bound targets, assessment of risks and data quality challenges, and/or performance monitoring and reporting.
- Creation and management of performance tracking systems;
- Technical expertise in evaluation design, including experimental and quasiexperimental methods;
- Experience in designing surveys, questionnaires, planning and supervision of field activities;
- Experience in designing longitudinal studies and related data analysis;
- In-depth knowledge of data analytical methods, including: frequency analysis, vectoring, triangulation and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative findings;
- Knowledge of qualitative data analysis desired;
- Professional use of MS Office applications, writing and communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A working knowledge of health and development issues affecting Kenyan, Eastern and/or sub-Saharan African populations and understanding of the impediments to health within the African context.
Kenyan nationals only.