Career vacancy at General Motors Service Advisors in Kenya 2015
General Motors East Africa (GMEA) is the largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the East African region.
Our manufacturing plant in Nairobi assembles a wide range of Isuzu trucks and buses and also distributes fully built Chevrolet passenger vehicles.
With more than fifteen Isuzu models, our plant’s output has enabled GMEA stamp its authority in the vehicle manufacturing, sales and service industry right across East and Central Africa.
Since 1977, GMEA has produced and sold over 70,000 units being a testimony to its strong heritage brands as well as excellent customer service.
Our growing sales in the new vehicle segment has propelled GMEA to market leadership in Kenya three years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 28.7% in 2014.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to join team GM in the following positions to be filled in January, 2016.
Reporting to the Senior Service Advisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Scheduling for service workshop customers.
- Build strong customer relationships through the established service consultative process.
- Keep customers updated on the progress of vehicle service.
- Perform pre-delivery inspections and communicate results to customers.
- Take ownership of each customer experience.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Three years relevant working experience in a customer service environment.
- Problem solving, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner,
General Motors East Africa Ltd,
P.O. Box 30527 – 00100,
Or email: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Deadline 16th November, 2015
Attractive compensation packages await successful applicants.