Career vacancy at FMCG Company Receptionist in Nairobi, Kenya 2015
Summary: Our client is a FMCG company looking for Receptionist
Job Objective: The objectives for this role include, providing efficient and effective administration & frontline support for the business.
- Manage the Switchboard
- Meet, greet & direct Visitors
- Manage all Mail & Courier related tasks
- Confirm & coordinate Meeting Room Bookings (incl. special catering requirements when necessary)
- Oversee cleaning services & staff for Admin Building
- General ad hoc admin support for HR Team (ie; Staff Telephone Extension List…etc)
- Minimum of High School Qualification and preferably a business administration – related Diploma
- 3 to 5 years’ working experience as a Receptionist / Secretary / PA / Administrator in a medium to large sized corporate.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
- Mature, firm, professional with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, organisation and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Receptionist