Job Title: System Analyst
Reporting Date: Immediately
Job Description: Design solutions to improve productivity and efficiency of the company.
Design work may be either for some external clients or for internal clients, which may be some other department in the firm. Perform research on any reported problem.
Plan and propose solutions, advocate software and systems and coordinate the problem solving process to ensure that the business standards and requirements are met.
Take multiple approaches to solve a problem and choose the most appropriate one out of them.
- Ensure all systems are integrated and operate efficiently.
- Provide user support on Business systems and monitor performance
- Develop reports utilizing Microsoft excel, SQL & XML
- Maintain knowledge of application updates, develop and test new functionality on dedicated User Acceptance Test (UAT) environment.
- Analyzing metrics to ensure data intergrity
- When necessary, work with vendor support teams to troubleshoot and resolve advanced application issues.
- Develop Database architectures and data collection process
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identifying trends from data points with an attention to details.
- Adaptability and flexiability to meet changing demands of business projects and user alike
- Understanding of data modeling concepts
- General knowledge of programming concepts
- Understanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with both technical and non- technical audience
- Understanding of systems permissions and security roles as it applies to user access needs.
- Platforms; JSEE,SSP, XML/XSLT, AST,CSS, Apache server, net
- Databases ; MS-SQL server, IBM, MySQL
To click here http://www.viscarcapacity.com/ and click on the resource portal.