Job Title: Software Sales & Marketer
Industry: Software Solutions
Salary: 80K – 100K + Commissions
Our client is software developer specializing in clinic, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and educational solutions.
Having been in the industry for over eight years, they have established clients in East and Central Africa.
As part of their growth plan, they wish to add a sales & marketing specialist who will manage all marketing activities and ensure achievement of sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan and strategies
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Meeting sales targets set
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handling software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Following up on leads and ensuring that direct and immediate feedback is given effectively
- Relationship management through offering customer service and efficient support
- Liaise with Software Development Teams on all Process And Support Efforts
- Advising the management as need arises
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in IT, sales and marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience selling IT software; accounting, educational, clinical, manufacturing etc
- Should be able to develop successful sales and marketing plans individually
- Must have good understanding of software design, applications, functions etc
- Young and vibrant with interest in emerging IT Trends
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software sales & marketer) to email@example.com before 19th October, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.