Job Brief: We are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Executive to help enhance sales and marketing for our medium sized business.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Job Type: Full Time
- Source & develop new business leads for our printing company.
- Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Offer technical advice, answer questions, arrange plant visit, provide quotes and offers samples to secure customers’ printing business and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase of printing.
- Assist and present the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
- Learn and keeps abreast of product, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the printing industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Resolve questions about orders to meet full customer expectations in the most economical manner for the company and reports customer needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate persons with the company.
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
- Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed & loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving licence is normally essential for all jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
- Minimum of a Degree in Marketing and Sales
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in sales and marketing in the printing and promotional items industry
- Must be well conversant in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Must have a basic knowledge in using computer software like word, excel, outlook express and the internet.
- Must have a confident nature and be able to make a sales pitch with no hesitation.
- Must be well dressed and maintain a good personal hygiene for a good personal presentation.
- Must live in Nairobi vicinity for easy access to our office within Westlands. – Punctuality counts.
- Must have a Kenyan ID card and must present it to us with a passport sized photo at the interview.
- Must be able to organize sales visits and keep appointment times
- Must be capable to do demonstrations / presenting products
- Must be capable of establishing new business
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records
- Should be able to attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Review sales performance
- Negotiating sales contracts
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “1853”, Your Full name & Phone number.
Deadline for receiving applications: 5th November 2015
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793