Our client is one of the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers that invest heavily in technology and innovation.
The company’s mission is to responsibly provide quality products and services through innovation, learning and operational excellence while sustaining maximum value for stakeholders.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office.
Sales Executive – Plastics
The Sales Executive will assist in the implementation of approved sales plans to achieve desired objectives in terms of sales and revenue, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Implement and coordinate annual plans on sales and marketing activities
- Manage all sales activities within the specified region including facilitating customers’ orders for efficient service throughout the sales process
- Facilitate prompt response in handling of customer complaints in all business aspects both technical and commercial.
- Provide various Strategic Business Units with clear, reliable and on time information about the market assessment including environment, competition and sales performance
- Create and maintain a solid and reliable customer network
- Conduct regular customer visits to monitor and improve sales
- Prepare periodical reports (KPI and Sales reports) and submit them to the Senior Management
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- Must have sales experience in sale of polymers and plastics
- Must have experience in selling industrial products and petrochemicals
- University degree / diploma in related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Excellent planning, training and organizational skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 2nd November 2015 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.