We are looking to expand our team and seeking to recruit a vibrant Recruitment Assistant who has an awesome work attitude, great sense of responsibility, an adept learner and a great communicator.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Should have a minimum of a Diploma in Human Resource and preferably a member of IHRM
- A Degree in Human resource Management is an added advantage
- Must have experience of not less than 1 year and not more than 3 years in Commercial Recruitment or an intense/Busy HR environment.
- Must have good exposure to Social Media souring.
- Must have a can do attitude
- Should handle pressure well
- Must be willing to work long hours when called upon .hence Flexibility is key.
- Should be in a position to work on Saturdays (Half day – Unless otherwise stipulated)
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s stating their CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th October 2015.