Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving telephone calls and routing them to appropriate departments
- Making telephone calls upon request of staff members
- Receiving visitors and referring them to appropriate departments
- Receiving mail and parcels, opening the mail and recording in the respective registers
- Dispatching mail and parcels using courier services and also to individuals
- Receiving telephone messages and forwarding them to appropriate staff
- Identifying visitors before opening the interlocking door for them and maintain security awareness
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Make travel arrangements and bookings for staff (especially senior management)
- Any other assignment that you may be called upon to do.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Assist the administration department with administrative duties
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing calls for auditing purposes
- Work under minimum experience
- The candidate should be able to give extra hours when situation demands
- Conversant with social media platforms such has Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn etc
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management
- Dealing with clients in a busy environment
- Diploma/Degree in any business or related field
- Good communications skills.
- Must have pleasant personality
- Ability to work in team and plan tasks.
- Good Knowledge of Computer,
- Good hold on applications like MS-Office and MS-excel will be appreciable.
All applicants should indicate the position on the subject line and forward all the applications to email@example.com by October 23 2015.
All Applications should have a current passport size photo.