Vacancy: Property Manager
Career Options Africa Ltd has been retained by a client, a Real Estate Company associated with a fast growing group of companies with properties in various parts Nairobi to fill the above vacancy.
- To managing the property leasing process ensuring the landlord’s interests are well protected..
- To oversee preventative and restorative maintenance of properties.
- To put in place sound marketing structure to ensure maximum occupancy of rental properties.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and the various clients (landlords) and regarding the general running of their properties.
- Ensuring that all occupancy is adheres to sound legal and client relationship practices
- Ensuring timely payments of rents.
- Maintaining the property register
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in in relevant fields including Building/Estate/Facilities Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate or property management 1 of which should be in a managerial/supervisory role
How to Apply
Send detailed CV to email@example.com by 10th November 2015.
Those who will not be contacted by 15th November 2015 should consider their application for this specific position unsuccessful but will still be considered for any future vacancies that suits their qualifications and competence.