Vacancy: Promotions Officer
The purpose of this position is charged with planning, directing, or coordinating promotional programs and produce collateral materials to create extra interest in the purchase of a solution or service
Duties and Responsibilities
Solution communication and promotion
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Develop, design, or create promotional material
- Consult with supervisory and managerial personnel and provide information to the rest of the organization on the promotion program activities
- Provide presentation and solution demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to staff and customers.
- Assist in coordinating product research and development.
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets.
- Hold a degree in Marketing or Communications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Design and copywriting skills
- Ability to drive change in a dynamic environment
- Delivery of campaign plans
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar capacity. Knowledge of digital marketing will be an added advantage
Qualified individuals to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Promotions Officer Job Application on or before 30th October 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.