Vacancy: Project Accountant
The Project Accountant will offer and ensure high quality, accuracy and consistency of financial system at all times.
S/He will support donor oriented projects and be consistent in monitoring project funds and report on the activities of the project as required by the donors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze financial information within accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly and annual accounts financial statements.
- Prepare financial management reports and submit within the stipulated deadlines
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Participate in financial audit preparation and follow up the audit process.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Advise on financial operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments, and future revenues.
- Maintain solutions to operational and financial delays.
- Monitor project funds and report on the activities of the project as required
- Design and make action and financial plans for smoothly execution of the project;
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Masters in Project Management added advantage)
- CPA K Holder
- 2-3 Year experience as a project Accountant in an Agricultural based NGO, or any other Agricultural donor funded project
- Competence in using Windows application software, knowledge in accounting and financial software
Qualified interested candidates to send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5:00PM of 7th October, 2015.