Position: Personal Assistant / Receptionist
Scope and General Purpose: Responsible for all operations within the organisation.
Responsible To: Head of HR
Liaises With: Other administration staff
- First line of contact in the organisation
- Answers telephone calls, and correspondence
- Maintains files and employee records
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for Head of HR and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
- Manages staff schedules
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of organisation budgets and expenses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- MUST have worked in the hotel industry.
- A diploma or higher qualification in Business administration from a recognized institution
- Proficient in the use of computer packages
- Knowledge of basic accounts and book keeping
- At least 3 years experience in a busy office
- Must be able to demonstrate managerial competencies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous experience, expected gross pay and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to BlumeAfrica@gmail.com by 30/10/2015.