Micro Mobile Ltd is a Kenyan mobile solution company which started operations in August 2013 with a focus on providing micro credit and financial access solutions on a mobile platform.
The Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong persuasive and selling / communication skills, for the following position:
Direct Sales Representative
DSR Job Roles
Reporting to the Direct Sales Manager/Team Leader, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Improving visibility and brand image of Micromobile
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Marketing Micromobile’s products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers
- Generating business through local sales promotion: i.e. marketing calls on potential customers.
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Deriving insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successfully activated sales
- Users acquired
Minimum Qualifications for Direct Sales Representative
- A diploma/degree in any discipline
- A pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- One year experience as a sales person
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Computer skills.
- Planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills (Written and oral).
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy.
- Ability to persuade
- Unquestionable Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please send your cover letter and detailed CV indicating the location on the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06.11.2015.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.