Industry: Property Management
Our client is a property services management company that offers services such as asset management, corporate real estate services, facilities management, research, shopping Centre management as well as valuations and advisory services.
They are seeking to recruit for the position of a Management Accountant.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for lease management and managing all accounts receivables i.e Tenant deposits, Rent, Service Charge, Parking, Utilities collections, Marketing collections, Parking collections, commercialization collections and any other fees.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitates creation of a New Building
- Updates the Building profile with all relevant details
- Updates the Premises details per the Centre layouts
- Loads all Leases to update the Leasing profile
- Facilitates reading of all utility meters and analysis of the readings
- Prepares manuals invoices and updates the Manual invoice register
- In charge of the company’s invoicing dates
- Prepares monthly invoices and ensures that they are distributed and the distribution list filed
- In charge of any amendments of the building details as may be required from time to time
- Ensure that the Debtor’s management policy, cash management policy and the other relevant policies are to
- Ensure that all invoices are correct and on time
- Ensure adherence to the set credit terms
- Receipt all collections in the system as guided
- Reconcile all the debtors accounts and communicate any matters arising in time,
- Post all debtors journals in time
- Ensure that all cash collections are handles as guided in the Financial Manual
- In charge of credit notes to the debtors accounts. This must be signed by the Finance manager and the Malls manager.
- Prepare the following debtors reports:
- Debtors aging analysis with explanations
- Receipts report by category
- Bad debts provision report
- Disputed debts and reasons for dispute
- Rent Roll on Monthly basis
- Credit notes reports
- Manual invoice register duly approved
Qualification and Experience
- Accounting Qualifications (Part 2 and Above)
- Professional qualifications in real Estate Management/Finance
- 3 years’ experience in accounting two of which must be in creditors Management
- 3 Years of experience in computerized accounting and reporting
- Degree in Business studies is desirable,
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of integrity
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only with no attachments to email@example.com before 2nd October 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.