Located in the South Coast of Kenya between Kwale and Ramisi, Kwale International Sugar Company Limited (KISCOL) is in the process of establishing a green field sugar cane estate of 5,000 hectares as well as a processing complex with a capacity of 3000TCD
Iin line with its vision to be a world class corporate the Company would like to recruit qualified and experienced individuals.
Kwale International Sugar Company Limited (KISCOL) hereby invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals.
Job Title: Draftsman (Mechanical)
Reporting to: Chief Engineer
Duty Station: Kwale County
- Create manual and computer based drawings (AutoCAD)
- Create two and three dimensional drawings.
- Create drawings according to the requirements of the Plant.
- Responsible for making detailed mechanical or technical drawings as well as layouts for machine drawings.
- The draftsman will be responsible for the visual representation of all required spare parts drawings as per British and American Standards or any other required standards.
- Incorporate changes or modifications according to the suggestions of the engineer.
- Should have the ability to put thoughts into action as far as making drawings are concerned.
- After the completion of the initial sketches, the draftsman should present them to the concerned engineer for approval.
- Should be innovative and able to comprehend the message of the development for which the sketch is being prepared.
- Should have knowledge of two and three dimensional drawings.
- Should be able to listen to the demands of the company or understanding the needs before preparing the sketches.
- Proper use of logic and reasoning for the projects to be prepared.
- Should understand the engineer’s instructions and suggest changes or alterations that are to be included in a project along with architect and engineers.
- Have an eye for detail while preparing the sketches.
- Should be organized, flexible and prepared to work overtime or take more challenges.
- Should be a team player and cooperative with engineers and or other people of the department is one of the most important aspects of this job.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 – 5years experience
- Mechanical Diploma
- Certificate in AutoCAD (significant experience in AutoCAD will be considered)
- Experience in sugar industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your Current CV as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to;
The Human Resource Manager
P.O Box 46279-00100
P.O Box 46279-00100
OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject of your mail should be Draftsman
Deadline: October 24th 2015