- Managing the design and implementation of the business strategy to ensure delivery
- Creating strategic partnerships to enhance and sustain positive growth for FCSL
- Providing the overall management and direction of FCSL
- Preparation and implementation of short-term & long term/annual operating and management plans and budgets
- Planning and overseeing the financial operations of FCSL while ensuring that sound fiscal and risk management practices are in place to maintain the Unit financial strength.
- Ensures that FCSL’s financial and non-financial resources and assets are managed by implementing sound policies, controls, prudent procedures, adequate records and ensuring accountability standards are met
- Leading and ensuring compliance with applicable professional, legal, regulatory, ethical, corporate compliance and governance requirements to protect division against reputational and legal risks.
- Manage and ensure integrity of all control systems and management processes.
- Leading and managing all Unit related communication
- Talent management including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance and culture within the business.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices for FCSL
- Managing and Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Implementation & delivery of divisional strategy
- Profitability and growth of FCSL
- Maintain integrity of systems and controls
- Finance Manager
- Credit Officer
- Marketing Manager
- All staff
- Bachelors’ Degree in the relevant related field
- Membership in a professional body
- Specific professional qualification
- Business Planning and implementation
- Business Development
- Change management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- People Management
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Innovation and creativity
- Investment discipline
- Operational excellence & Cost consciousness
- Professionalism and ethics
At least 3-5 years of experience with Financial Institutions.
All interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 6th November, 2015 indicating the current and expected salary.