The Administrative and Shipping Clerk is responsible providing general office and logistics support at our Lavington Office – Nairobi.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining files, licenses and records, preparing payment by writing cheques as directed
- Prepare general accounting schedules and basic book keeping
- Assist in organizing export logistics and purchases
- Maintains Director’s appointment schedule
- Conserves managements time by reading and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
- Running errands for the company.
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Office Administration
- Knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software
- Team player who pays attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, keeps timelines and with excellent communication skills
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.