Job Description: Financial Advisors
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment company, offering privately placed Alternative Investment Solutions to Global Institutions, High Net Worth investors and the Kenyan Diaspora interested in investing in the East African region.
The company is looking to employ energetic, highly organised and detailed individuals to join the team as Financial Advisors.
The successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive plan and huge growth opportunities.
Top performing Financial Advisors get the opportunity to travel, covering global institutional clients and the diaspora in our key investor markets in the US, UK and Australia.
- Understand Cytonn’s unique investment solutions in Real Estate, Private Equity and Structured Products;
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities;
- Interview prospective clients to determine their financial objectives, taking into account current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan;
- Work with clients to develop a financial plan as the basis of providing sound financial advice;
- Deliver personalized and timely client service and administration that is responsive to client needs;
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure our products stay relevant to evolving client needs and emerging market trends;
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems;
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage.
- A bachelors degree and must have had a B- and above in KCSE
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good data analytical skills
- Complex problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written skills
- Ability to cultivate solid relationships with staff members, clients and consultants
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on www.cytonn.com/careers and upload your application letter and current CV by the end of day on Saturday 31st of October 2015.
Those with previous work experience in investment management companies have an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.