Our client, a Commercial bank is seeking to hire an Institutional Relationship Manager
- Develop additional business from the existing branch clientele, i.e. increase share of wallet by cross selling all banking products to the existing and potential branch customers.
- Achieve the set monthly and annual sales targets for all the Institutional banking products within the branch.
- Recommending to the Branch Business Manager and Head of Institutional banking any business development opportunity for follow up.
- Review and manage NSF Report to ensure no loss arises from operational lapses and ensure compliance with operations risk requirements
- Submit Excess Applications where applicable.
- Manage check referral process to ensure timely feedback
- Ensure house-keeping activities are undertaken without failure to guarantee a clean book
- With the help of the BBM, manage the lending book to ensure timely renewals as well as daily of the securities is up to date.
- Support business operations to ensure audit operations return a minimum of “good” rating
- Manage customer queries, complaints and other correspondence in a timely manner and within set standards for customer satisfaction.
- Assume direct responsibility for a SME Banking process improvement aimed at improving the function’s ability to deliver efficient and timely service to its customers.
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change in these as well as technological changes, and customer sophistication.
- Achievement of Financial Performance & Growth Targets.
- Achievement of customer satisfaction
- Achieve high retention and activity of accounts
- Product cross selling success.
- Achieve and grow talent through succession planning.
- Achievement of high staff satisfaction level.
- MUST hold a BCOM degree or any business related degree
- MUST have at-least 6 years’ experience in Relationship Management in a banking environment.
- Demonstrate candidate passionate for Institutional Banking
- Demonstrate current targets and level of achievement
- Demonstrate past targets and level of achievement
- Super sales person
- Must be stable in jobs
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com not later than 30th October 2015.
Please state your Current and Expected Salary