Please note that the incumbent must have very good working knowledge of Nakuru and its environs.
- The administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
- Developing new deposit and loan business
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation;
- Achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision
- Delegating day to day operations to the Operations Officer or other branch personnel.
- Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
- Participating in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- May perform duties in the absence of the Operations Officer or other such management capacities as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Must be willing to work in the mentioned locations
- The candidate must hold a Business related Bachelors degree
- A masters degree is an added advantage
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in the banking industry, where at least 3 of those have been at a supervisory/Managerial level