CCTV Africa is China Central Television’s news productions center which was launched in Kenya on January 11, 2012.
CCTV-Africa is expanding and is seeking experienced, dynamic and professional applicants for the following job vacancy:-
Senior Administration Manager
The successful candidate will manage the entire administration function in the location independently, under the guidance of Director – Administration.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A degree in Business Management / Administration or International relations or communication preferably with an International college education experience no less than three years.
- At least three to eight year’s relevant and acceptable work experience in Administration department on management level preferably in an international media organization.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with high cooperation manner
- Able to maintain high standards of work and meet deadlines.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Have a high degree of computer literacy – to include competence in the following Microsoft applications – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail and the internet.
- Target oriented and focused
The position is located in Nairobi, Kenya.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in working in a fast paced, fun environment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com by 28th October 2015.
The subject of your mail should be the title of the position.