Jobs for Check-Off Coordinator in Nairobi, Kenya 2015
Our client, one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with their headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, and East Africa is seeking to recruit Check off coordinator.
- Sign new MOUs to open new check off markets
- Collect Individual Life Premium from the Check off markets
- Collect and process payment schedules that accompany the scheme cheques
- Launch new and amended Salary Deduction Advices
- Effect Salary Stop orders on matured and surrendered policies
- Improve business relationships with existing check off schemes through structured business meetings and visitations
- Prepare monthly reports on new orders, premium collected and the check off activity
- Transition Check off schemes from paying through cheques to using electronic funds transfers.
- Follow up with payments
- 3 years experience in similar role with an Insurance firm
- Bachelor of Commerce or any other related business course & CPA II
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
If qualified kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Check off Coordinator’ on the subject line by 18th November, 2015.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.