Our client, a Retail chain is seeking to hire a Trade Sales Manager.
- Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales of responsible Sales teams
- Working closely with the product and trade marketing teams, you will oversee the performance of the accounts in terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales and promotional effectiveness.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieve and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Team performance measurement is based on achieving sales targets, trade promotion development and execution, and you will ensure that they are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals.
- Provide guidance of sales advisors daily, monthly, and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies
- Manage Sales advisors team to ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate Sales Advisor performance
- Lead the top-to-top meeting with key customers to ensure strong relationship and remove business obstacles, aligning with long term company direction
- Build strong business relationships with all the key accounts under your portfolio.
- Manage and oversee the profitability of business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel.
- Graduate with Bachelor degree preferably in business
- Experience in Area Sales Management at least 10 – 15 years, prior experience
- Excellent sales track record as well as effective sales, planning, leadership and people management experience within the FMCG industry.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and developing customer
- Valid Driving License
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th October 2015.
Please state your Current and Expected Salary