MEDA – Kenya invites applications for Deputy Project Manager to be based in Kenya to work on a large scale, long term economic development project Equitable Prosperity Through Private Sector Development (EPTPSD).
Deputy Project Manager, Kenya
(1 year contract, renewable up to 3 years)
Assisting the Field Project Manager, a team of field staff and HQ specialists in implementation of project activities, review interim performance, to achieve life-of-project performance targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA and 5 years relevant experience.
- Mobilize stakeholders into collaborative partnerships.
- Business decision-making models and value chain development facilitation methods.
- Relational database use and management and information, communication technologies (ICT).
- Financial and investment experience (SMEs) to secure capital and finance in private equity markets.
- Commercial business development service providers to upgrade farmer, small entrepreneurs, and enterprise competencies.
- Experience in value chain development and support services
Please send your resume no later than October 19, 2015 to: email@example.com
Visit www.meda.org to learn more about MEDA and our work.