Web Developer Jobs at Africa Blue Webs, Kenya
We are searching for outstanding Web Developer who will be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based applications.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with Lead Software Developer and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Convert raw graphical designs and sketches into CSS/HTML/PHP/JQUERY etc.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Lead Software Developer with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
Required Skills for Web Developer
- Must have completed his/her course in an IT related field.
- Extensive experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL and a good working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge and working experience in Twitter Bootstrap, APIs and any one of the PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, CakePHP and CodeIgniter is a MUST.
- Development experience using eCommerce such as PrestaShop and Magento
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal will be an added advantage.
Method of Application Interested
Applicants should forward their CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Application Closing Date is Wednesday 21st October , 2015.Successful candidates will be contacted.