Job Type: Full Time
- Work together with Head of Sales and Marketing in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the department.
- Manages assigned sales categories or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Head of the department
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with Head to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show Expenses.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff and maintaining motivation.
- Deliver quality service, every day, every time
- Leading provider of innovative technology based security solutions
- Adherence to a robust revenue collection policy
- Continuous improvement of processes, procedures and service delivery
- Value adding talent management and succession planning model
- Lead to response time within 4 Hours working
- Increase the opportunity to win ratio
- Increase each product performance
- Increase profit
- Reduce the cash conversion time
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
- A minimum of seven years of related sales experience or training in Service sector
Deadline for receiving applications: 31st October 2015
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793