AIC Kijabe Hospital Security and Safety Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;AIC Kijabe Hospital Security and Safety Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:AIC Kijabe Hospital Security and Safety Manager in Kenya
AIC Kijabe Hospital
Vacancy: Security and Safety Manager
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the E & F Director who is responsible for managing the risk to the hospital, its employees, patients, assets and interests of stakeholders.
He/she will ensure all company assets are secured and that there is appropriate physical security.
- Degree in Social studies, Criminology, Security studies, Business, Law or any related studies.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in the field of security management with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Security Management Skills is a must.
- Knowledge of the key investigation procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant laws governing healthcare institutions.
- Good interpersonal and report writing skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in your personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
How to Apply
If you meet the above specifications, send your application letter stating how your experience matches the specifications and CV with position as the subject matter via Email: email@example.com on or before 30th April 2016.
For more information and full job description visit www.kijabehospital.org.
DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.