Janta Kenya Limited Business Development Officer Job Vacancy Feb 2016
Career opportunity: Janta Kenya Limited Business Development Officer
Employment vacancy:Janta Kenya Limited Business Development Officer
Vacancy: Business Development Officer – Kenya
Janta Kenya Limited is a leading recruitment company in Kenya.
Due to expansion we are seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual for the above mentioned position.
Job Summary: To maximise new business and clients with the view to selling magazine and advertising space
- Sell advertising solutions across the portfolio
- Manage your own client base
- Daily lead generation with the aim of bringing on board new advertisers
- Develop new business and revenue streams
- Meet and exceed agreed targets
- Work closely with editorial department
- Persuading clients to buy advertising space
- Offering a price and negotiating around it
- Closing the deal and recording the details
- Build an excellent rapport with both current and existing clients
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Sales and marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in selling Media/Advertising space/Magazine
- Significant B2B experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Highly motivated
- A spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energy
- Proven creative aptitude, with a passion for the business
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Target driven and highly self motivated
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Business Development Officer’ on the subject line by 27th February, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.