IT Intern Career in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;IT Intern in Kenya
Career vacancy:IT Intern in Kenya
Vacancy: IT Intern
1. Participate in technical innovation of software products and technologies.
2. Develop API and software products for use by the team members.
3. Engage in technical discussions with team members and provide insights into SDBP (software development best practices).
4. Assist system administrator on a need basis.
5. Installation of software packages and patches to existing test servers.
- Provide detailed report on innovation ventures
- Have deep understanding of basic system functionality.
- Degree in IT. (This is an entry level position)
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 24th May 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.