IT Assistant Job Vacancy for Kuku Foods Kenya Ltd, the KFC Franchisee in Kenya May 2016
Job opporrtunity;IT Assistant for Kuku Foods Kenya Ltd, the KFC Franchisee in Kenya
Career vacancy;IT Assistantfor Kuku Foods Kenya Ltd, the KFC Franchisee in Kenya
Kuku Foods Kenya Ltd, the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Franchisee in Kenya, is a rapidly growing company, currently operating ten (10) restaurants in Kenya.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Information Technology (IT) Department, for a dynamic professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team.
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Systems Administrator, the Information Technology Assistant will provide hardware and software maintenance, training and recommend future planning and development of resources.
The applicant must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- honest and trustworthy
- respectful and attentive to details
- flexible and pro-active
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Specific Job Tasks
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software.
- Be familiar with network operating system.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Minor repairs and computer parts ordering.
- Document all incidents on help desk and assist in documentation of the I.T. infrastructure and systems
- Diploma or equivalent in a relevant IT course. Professional certification would be an added advantage
- At least two (2) year experience in a busy IT environment
- Proficiency in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
- Basic setup of a new branch
The applicant must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation, written and listening communication skills
- Stress and time management skills
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th May 2016, indicating the Job Title as the Subject.
Successful applicants will be notified via email.
If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.