ISP Sales Agent Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;ISP Sales Agent Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;ISP Sales Agent Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Position Summary: We’re seeking an energetic and internet savvy team member to build and manage an agent sales program at an new exciting Internet Services Provider (ISP).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree from reputable university
- 5 or more years of work experience in sales in a technology-related field, preferably Internet services.
- Results-oriented. Used to driving teams to deliver on sales objectives.
- Has been an integral part of the development and successful execution of an agent and/or reseller program
- Passionate about technology
- Familiarity working with a range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and laptops
- Strong familiarity with Nairobi, in particular Eastlands
- Strong proficiency in excel and able to quickly learn how to use new systems
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th May 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.