Investment Management Company Financial Accountant Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Investment Management Company Financial Accountant in Nairobi, Kenya
Career opportunity:Investment Management Company Financial Accountant in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading Investment Management company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Financial Accountant.
The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting, preparing and reporting on financial performance of the organisation to internal and external stakeholders with regulatory framework.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- To prepare financial reports within required SLA’s for internal and external stakeholders;
- To assist in preparation of reports for submission to Executive;
- To support the preparation of annual budgets;
- To process all entries to the general ledger and review system interfaces to the General ledger to ensure proper accounting and reporting;
- To assist with tax filings, regulatory reporting and payments processing;
- To manage the performance and delivery of direct reports;
- To assist the accounting, tax and reporting function for regional offices;
- To offer support within the credit control function;
- To actively acquire accounting knowledge on a continuous basis in particular the complex issues involving all system interfaces.
- Analysing and Interpreting;
- Organising and Executing;
- Adapting and Coping;
- Enterprising and Performing;
- Keen attention to detail.
- Relevant degree in business related studies.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as SAP & Pastel.
- At least 4-5 years working experience, 2 of which should include managing staff within an accounts department.
- Continuous experience in preparation of reports for submission to Executive.
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proven hands on experience within Tax Filing, Regulatory Reporting, Annual Budget preparation, supporting Credit function as well as Payments Processing.
- An understanding and use of Enterprise Resource Planning is desirable.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php by 5PM, on 20th April 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.