Feb 2016 Investment Advisor Career Recruitment Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri & Meru
Job vacancy: Investment Advisor Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Investment Advisor Work Kenya
Our client a leading Fund Management Company in Kenya is looking for a dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the position of Investment Advisor to be based in Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri and Meru.
This is an investments sales position.
- Sell investment products, (i.e. Unit Trust Funds, Wealth Management to prospective and existing individual and corporate clients
- Sign-in, manage and retain clients and their accounts and maintain a strong customer service
- Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
- Build Rapport with Colleagues, to generate from them successful leads.
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- An appropriate qualification/ training in sales and marketing
- Work experience in the financial services sector e.g. bank, insurance companies, fund manager, stock brokers etc would be an advantage
- Proven experience and success in selling financial services products: experience of selling unit trust investment products would also be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people, and with good experience of the Business environment of the preferred region.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision