Investment Advisor Job in Nairobi, Kenya June 2014
Our client, one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with their headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, and East Africa.
Their customers are their inspiration and they seek to build lifelong relationships with them by offering relevant services that enhance the quality of life.
They do so in a simple, friendly, efficient and inclusive way, giving them what they want, when and where they want it.
In so doing, they are able to serve and empower customers, ensuring their peace of mind and financial freedom.
They recognize that to achieve leadership they have to be revolutionary, customer focused and inclusive.
They continuously innovate and set the pace for the market.
It is in this light that they are looking for the best sales staff in the market to fill in the position of Investment Advisor
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities geared towards achieving agreed business targets.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and retain clients through a thorough and professional customer service
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their r requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios.
- Carry out a detailed fact find review of potential clients and recommend appropriate investments products.
- Respond to follow up sales enquiries
- Report on weekly sales according to organizations requirements.
- An undergraduate degree and or /appropriate qualification/training in sales and marketing
- Self driven, result oriented with a positive outlook and clear outlook on high quality business with ability to work under strict deadlines and sakes targets
- A natural forward planner who critically assess own performance
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with high net worth clients
- Excellent communicator, well presented and business like
- Able to demonstrate success and must have had experience in previous sales jobs
- Work experience in financial service sector would be an added advantage
- Highly confident, articulate and with excellent communication skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with strong passion to exceed and excel.
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Investment Advisor’ on the subject line by 5th July 2014.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.