Internal Auditor Job in Mombasa, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Internal Auditor in Mombasa, Kenya
Career vacancy;Internal Auditor in Mombasa, Kenya
The position holder MUST have accounting experience plus a good working knowledge of analyzing and auditing records.
The position of Internal Auditor will be based in Mombasa, Kenya.
- Prepare effective auditing plans
- Execute group internal audit and special investigations, compliance with policies and rules
- Analyze operations and propose value-added recommendations
- Identify the weakness of control & process and also provide evidential support
- Organize and implement internal audits
- Assisting external auditors for efficient audit designs
- Responsible for assigning work to the different staff and estimate resource needs
- Provide management with an opinion on the internal controls and fraud matters
- The main objective is to provide a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- Assist individuals who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans in their responsibility areas to heighten awareness of major exposures, loss potential, and /or transactional anomalies and facilitate discussions of practical ways to manage or avoid them.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the company’s objectives and goals to be met.
- A University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience or Account Auditing.
- Acknowledged or Certified in a recognized body of accounting or Finance. e.g. ACCA, CPA.
- The equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends if required.