Internal Audit and Stock Controller Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Internal Audit and Stock Controller in Kenya
Career vacancy:Internal Audit and Stock Controller in Kenya
Internal Audit and Stock Controller
Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with accountant, senior accountant, procurement manager, and CFO
- Attend banking twice a week.
- Do Audits for all the units.
- Stock verification and spot checks for all the units.
- Prepare stock movement report.
- Verifying periodically the computer data with the physical counts taken and report any identified errors.
- Generating audit reports.
- Participate in the implementation of inventory system improvements when necessary.
- Monitor and verify all inventory transactions.
- Compiles stock control records and information.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Any other additional duties
- At least 2 years work experience in Internal Auditing and stock management.
- Must have done CPA (K) and has a diploma in accounting.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills and efficiency in simple record keeping.
- Available to work under high pressure environment.
- Well versed in Microsoft office (Excel) and accounting system.
- Be articulate, honest, flexible, commitment & fast learning person.
- Integrity and personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented.
- Ability to place detail in a wider context to explain findings and to convince the organization to implement audit recommendations.
- Valid certificated of Good Conduct.
- Age below 30 years
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to email@example.com with the job title Internal Auditor/ stock controller as the subject by Tuesday 16th May, 2016 at 1200hrs.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.