International NGO Safe Care Quality Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: International NGO Safe Care Quality Officer in Nairobi, Kenya
Career opportunity: International NGO Safe Care Quality Officer in Nairobi, Kenya
Position: Safe Care Quality Officer
Industry: Health Care
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit an Outreach Team Leader.
These professionally competent and committed teams offer free, efficient and high quality sexual reproductive health counselling and related services that are inclusive of all needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The SafeCare process methodology will entail direct field visits to the AMUA Social Franchises to carry out the assessments. The assessment will be carried out using the SafeCare tools i.e. Situation Analysis tool, SafeCare Basic tool and the SafeCare Advanced tool. Assessment in each facility will take a day.
- After the assessment, data will be entered into the AfriDB database by a data clerk and reviewed by the SafeCare Quality Officer (SCO) before it is uploaded. After uploading it will be reviewed by the PharmAccess Foundation team of reviewers and approved.
- A Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) will then be developed by the Officer and on approval from the PAF team, a report is generated from the database which is then discussed with the respective facility.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation process will be done quarterly and progress of the implementation updated in the AfriDB database by the Officer.
- On complete implementation of the QIP activities, the officer will make a follow up assessment and after data entry and approval a certificate of improvement will be issued.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team and Social Franchise Coordinators to integrate SafeCare with the Quality Assurance Framework
- Work with our Health Financing team to prioritize Amua Facilities accreditation by NHIF
Education and Experience
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Diploma in Clinical Health or Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Training and experience on SafeCare Methodology (Required)
- Expertise and experience in Public Private Partnerships
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing and coordinating technical assistance teams.
- Strong analytical skills and technical proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint, as well as with statistical software
- Ability to travel for 70 %of the time across the country
- Motor vehicle driving skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 29th February, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.