International NGO Outreach Team Leaders Jobs in Meru and Muranga Feb 2016
Job vacancy: International NGO Outreach Team Leaders in Meru and Muranga
Employment opportunity: International NGO Outreach Team Leaders in Meru and Muranga
Position: Outreach Team Leader
Industry: Health Care
Location: Meru, Muranga.
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit an Outreach Team Leader.
These professionally competent and committed teams offer free, efficient and high quality sexual reproductive health counselling and related services that are inclusive of all needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the excellent planning and running of the Outreach Team services to agreed clinical quality standards, inclusive and responsive to difference on the basis of gender, age and people with disabilities
- Ensure the efficient delivery of services reaching unserved communities for high impact
- Ensure a continuous and well planned service where resources are managed prudently, stocks are maintained at efficient levels and onward growth is enabled
- Accurate data reporting and filling of data reporting tools.
- Define and realize opportunities for sustainability beyond the period of funded work and stake holder engagement.
- The excellent management of the Outreach team to ensure that they perform at the top of their ability and are fully skilled for their tasks (whatever their role)
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Clinical medicine or Nursing
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN)or Kenya Registered Clinical Officer
- Postgraduate training will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in healthcare field with line management authority
- Demonstrated numeracy and basic accounting skills
- Customer focussed service delivery skills
- Family Planning counselling skills
- IT literacy confident using MS Office
- Excellent people skills and drive to succeed
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th February 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.