Insurance Company Technical Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Insurance Company Technical Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:Insurance Company Technical Manager in Kenya
Company Information: We are a pioneering dynamic Insurance Company introducing a new and exciting ethical perspective to the Insurance market in Kenya and the region.
Specific Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage operation/technical strategy to meet Company goals and ensure effectiveness
- Oversee the underwriting , claims, product administration, premium collection functions
- Analyse claims data to identify issues and ensure that all relevant issues relating to underwriting policies, re-Takaful, arrangements and product pricing are identified and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the underwriting policies reflect the Company’s strategic risk management framework and are observed at all times
- Ensure the services to customers meets their expectation and in accordance with the Company policy
- Ascertain the technical soundness of Takaful policy documents, and ensure they remain sufficiently presentable, appealing and comprehensive
- Ensure that the General Takaful business revenue budget are achieved consistently on a monthly basis
- To ensure that the Company’s customer service benchmark for claims, underwriting and policy issuance are consistently achieved
- maintain quality of service standards and carry out regular checks to ascertain consistency in upholding the standards
- Train and develop technical teams by providing regular trainings for the team
- To provide leadership and initiative to product development team
- Ensure that proper records are maintained
- Provide leadership to the technical team by attracting, developing, appraising, motivating and retaining them
- BA/MA degree in Business, Insurance or a related discipline. ACII Professional certification
- Over 10 years’ hands on experience in both Insurance and claims management
- Extensive Knowledge of core underwriting in all classes of insurance and excellent knowledge in area of Claims in all classes of Insurances.
Application letters and copy of current CV in one document with names and address of three referees clearly titled “APPLICATION FOR TECHNICAL MANAGER” should be sent by email to email@example.com so as to reach the HR & Administration Manager on or before April 29, 2016 at 5pm.