Insurance Company Pension Administrator Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Insurance Company Pension Administrator in Kenya
Career vacancy:Insurance Company Pension Administrator in Kenya
The Company: We are a pioneering dynamic Insurance Company introducing a new and exciting ethical perspective to the Insurance market in Kenya and the region.
Our Umbrella Pension scheme requires the service of a qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of Pension Administrator.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- General administration of the scheme to ensure smooth running and in accordance with the Trust Deed and Rules.
- Establish and maintain high quality accounting and financial management services for the pension scheme.
- Maintain all pension records, including information on employer and employee contributions.
- In consultation with the Trust Secretary, organize Board of Trustee meetings, bank cheques, obtain bank statements and maintain all payment records.
- Arrange and make follow ups on annual audit of the schemes ‘accounts.
- Process benefits to retiring pension scheme members.
- Process benefits to the beneficiaries of a deceased pension scheme member.
- Arrange for scheme members’ Annual General Meetings (AGM).
- Ensuring that certain plan information is available to those who are entitled to receive it, and that the information is accurate and complete, and provided within the timeframe specified in the regulations
- Providing plan beneficiaries with information about their rights and responsibilities in respect to the pension plan.
- Providing plan beneficiaries with information and documents that are required to be disclosed under the regulations.
- Determining plan beneficiaries’ entitlements under the pension plan
- Manage and interface with various service providers for optimal operation of the Scheme
- Comply with RBA requirements and ensure timely submission of RBA reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / B. com
- 5 years’ experience in pension’s scheme administration
Application letters and copy of current CV in one document with names and address of three referees clearly titled “APPLICATION FOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR” should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the HR& Administration Manager on or before April 15, 2016 at 5pm.